Understanding Maddyn’s Lab Reports
In our recent blog post, CBD Oil and Transparency: Why It Matters, we touched upon why transparency is so important when it comes to selecting a CBD brand. Not only are dozens of new brands hitting the marketplace right now, but many are also making confusing claims or not completely disclosing product ingredients. That’s why it’s so important to only shop with CBD oil brands that fully disclose product ingredients on packaging and websites and share credible, third-party lab reports.
At Maddyn, we are dedicated to the highest product quality and complete transparency for our customers. That’s why we disclose our full ingredients list with every product on the packaging and on our website. Plus, every package has a QR code that links to the most recent third-party lab reports which are also available at all times on our website.
With CBD being relatively new to consumers, lab reports can be a bit confusing to understand at first. Here, we will break down what information we include in our third-party lab reports so you can feel confident when adding Maddyn CBD wellness products to your daily routine.
Maddyn’s lab tests are conducted by Analytical 360. Each report is dated and signed by an authorized official with Analytical 360.
Maddyn believes in full transparency and provides third-party lab results with every product we produce. Our Farm to Life™ process was created to ensure the quality and consistency of our products at every step of the process. We work closely with our US-based farm partners to ensure organic farming practices are used and we ensure that our products are tested multiple times before they arrive in your home. Our customers deserve products of the highest standards and we strive to deliver on that commitment. Every batch Maddyn produces is tested for potency, any toxins, residual solvents and of course THC levels per US regulations at 0.3% or below.
What you will find in each report:
- CBD Potency: Hemp extracts are composed of CBD and numerous other naturally occurring cannabinoids & terpenes. These compounds are known to work in unison creating what is known as an entourage effect.
- Total Cannabinoids: CBG, CBN, CBC, and hundreds of others. A group of naturally occurring compounds extracted from hemp.
- Terpene Profile: Aromatic essential oils that occur naturally in hemp plants.
- THC Content: Our products contain 0.3% THC or less per USA regulations.
- Mycotoxin: The presence of fungi toxin by-products that can cause harm to humans are tested to ensure that both aflatoxins and ochratoxins are non-detectable.
- Residual Solvents: Known as volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Lab tests ensure levels are non-detectable for these FDA regulated solvents that can be harmful.
You can use the links below to access our latest lab reports:
*DISCLAIMERS: MADDYN DOES NOT SELL OR DISTRIBUTE ANY PRODUCTS THAT ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE UNITED STATES CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ACT. ALL PRODUCTS SOLD HEREIN HAVE LESS THAN 0.3% TETRAHYDROCANNABINOL (“THC”). WE IN NO WAY GUARANTEE PERSON(S) TO PASS A DRUG TEST AFTER CONSUMING OUR PRODUCTS. *THE PRODUCTS SOLD HEREIN HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (“FDA”) AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, OR CURE ANY DISEASE. EVERYONE’S BODY IS DIFFERENT SO ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE STARTING USING OF ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS